Wednesday 14 March 2012

Game of Thrones Season 2-videos

I had just started to write my review on A Dance With Dragons but I was stopped with these amazing videos from the Game of Thrones season 2.The character featurettes for season 2 show some glimpses how this season would be.







Out of the featurettes,I loved Renly Baratheon's featurette mainly for the introduction of Margaery Tyrell of HighGarden which will be played by Natalie Dormer.I guess everyone recognises Natalie from Tudors where she played  the  cunning Anne Boleyn.In the novels since we don't get to see POV of Margaery ,we are given a third person point of view of the character who appears to be a very sweet and humble girl but  hints that behind the closed doors she is a schemer and a younger and clever version of Cersei . She realises Renly is gay and loves her brother but married him for political gain.Based on the few minutes Natalie Dormer ,I feel she will kick arse and  get some nominations.Her calm composure and and dialogue delivery is very convincing.Cant wait for April 1!!

No comments: